"I've always called myself 'the little fat bloke'. Today I call myself 'lucky'.
Why? Because I'm alive.
"

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lake Louise

The 8th of June has been a rest day in Banff. A day of not driving the 2CV. After starting my 48 hour diet (before Ann gets here) we headed of for Lake Louise about 30min drive. It's a great place to spend the day and, after being convinced I needed a walk around the lake, we went canoeing followed by a walk up the side of the lake. It seemed every tourist there where from the UK. Returning home for a hot tub and bed. Lloyd leaves Wednesday morning so last chance to do the dad bit.

Lake Louise


Three men in a boat

On the way back from the taxidermist!

TECHIE SPOT - The above captures the moment Martin climbs into the canoe and breaks the seat. Furthermore, he cannot turn on his bedroom light.

No comments:

Post a Comment