"I've always called myself 'the little fat bloke'. Today I call myself 'lucky'.
Why? Because I'm alive.
"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BANFFFFFFFFFF!

No miles travelled today apart for a walk to the hot tub. The view from the cabin is great! After our last drive Lloyd and Martin went for a walk in the mountains. My day was rest and a bit of shopping. We have started to feed the local crow family. Martin thinks they will be eating out of his hand by the end of the week. I managed to get a photo of what is I am told a prairie dog it looks more like a rat to me. Today is going to be a four mile walk around a lake. The sun is shining so it might happen. Last day here for Lloyd he flies back to Vancouver on Wednesday morning. Techie Spot: Martin attempted to operate the dishwasher.

Prarie Dog in a Chipmunk Suit

View from the cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment