"I've always called myself 'the little fat bloke'. Today I call myself 'lucky'.
Why? Because I'm alive.
"

Friday, June 4, 2010

Section 4 - Part 1 - Winnipeg to Moosomin

Mileage leaving Winnipeg 35,687 miles, mileage arriving Moosomin 35,920 mile, total driven 233 miles

After leaving Winnipeg in the rain we got going West on Route 1, The Trans Canada Highway. It was not as bad a drive as I thought. The car is running well and it seems I have got a lot to talk to Lloyd about. Pulled over for petrol at Austin a small town with 2 pumps after filling us up the attendant told us we should go to a local Agricultural museum. Martin has a friend who has a thing about tractors so we had no choice. There sheds and sheds of them along with a pioneer village. Good time had by all. Back on the road we then got stopped by the police for driving too slowly, but we explained and made him laugh and got him to take some photos of the team. We stopped here as we had had enough but we should be back on track in the morning. Martin is meant to be our techy but his daughter has given him her video camera and he still can't turn it on.

Martin picks his next car


After being told we are driving too slowly


Result of spending too much time in a French tin can

No comments:

Post a Comment