"I've always called myself 'the little fat bloke'. Today I call myself 'lucky'.
Why? Because I'm alive.
"

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Training


After a drive down to Italy 1100 miles I think I am in training for my drive across Canada . We left the UK Saturday morning stayed in France Saturday night and got to Loro Piceno 7.00pm Sunday evening. The chickens and cat seemed to miss us. We own a 2CV in Italy so in training all week as there are a lot of people to see. A lot of fund raising will be taking place in this area when I will be on my trip.

I had a lot of Reiki when I was having treatment. I have tried to keep it up and Chris has been keeping it up in Italy.

2 comments:

  1. Hallo Colin,
    my father take me your blog address but my address it's not active yet.
    I hope you a good trip to Canada.
    I'm in Loro P. first by leaving
    Raffa.


    My pages:

    http://www.myspace.com/raffaella_tirabasso

    http://www.gigarte.com/iscritto/index.php?username=raffaella_tirabasso

    e-mail: info@trattoarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....sorry, my english it's not good: "take" like "give" etc.
    Ciao !!!

    ReplyDelete