"I've always called myself 'the little fat bloke'. Today I call myself 'lucky'.
Why? Because I'm alive.
"

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Less Than a Week to Go

Less than a week until the flight, main thing worrying me is if the flight will be affected by the ash from Iceland. Also if there is any problem with picking up the 2CV and getting it on the road in Halifax. I fly out to Halifax by Air Canada so that should be OK. Ann and Rob fly to Calgary by British Airways so I hope BA sort their problems out.

Not sure if keeping fit for this trip is important. Played tennis yesterday and came through that OK so I am sure it will go OK. When I am on the trip our friends in Italy are sorting out a few fund raising events. Rob's message seems to have worked lots of donations to JustGiving.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment